Thursday, May 26, 2011

Allergic to My Home!

Sad but true. I am for the most part a natural person. I read the lables of every product I purchase down to my eyeliner! I also make my own natural/safe cleaners toxic free. So when I moved into my new home and for the first month and a half I experienced major body offsets from all the dust, resins, mold etc. Going against my beliefs I had to use bleach and some other cleaners that have chemicals my body is no longer use to. Because of all of this I experienced serious sinus problems, headaches, body aches, rashes on my arms and legs.. It was not a happy beginning but I am convinced it will be a fairy tale ending! To make a long story short: I basically went in, used a bunch of chemicals :( cleaned every square foot of this place including the air vents and day by day it got better.

Also since my home is so old the windows are single pane :( This is a huge problem. Not only does half my AC go literally out the window, dust and dirt flies inside. It's the price you pay for nature views.. I promised myself I would endure all this stress in the beginning with a smile on my face and I am still holding true to that! Reguardless of the many flaws, I'm still in love with my old, dusty diamond in the ruff!

So my advice to like birds, flying around elsewhere includes: doubling your vitamin dose to ensure you do not throw off your body + drink plenty of water + shower in water no warmer than 120 degrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment