Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stop & Stare

Have you ever been outside just as the sun is setting and you see the most breath taking picturesque moment as if it were straight from a movie? It happens to me all the time. I literally stop, look to the sky and smile.. These moments are pure bliss, moments that bring me feelings of inner balance, complete gratitude, and absolute serenity. These moments that are few & far in between (makes them that much more special to me), have been happening inside my home. Here are some of the captured moments. Even as I type this now and look at the photos - those centering feelings ground me (in this couch) ha ha!



 
The photos aren't perfect. The photos have not been photoshopped, or edited in any way shape or form. That's why I think maybe I like them so much. They are real, not perfect, clean and messy lines and smooth and textured ones, they are just as-is. Like all things in life.. I've learned there is no such thing as perfect (unless you are my Grandfather (the architect) or Boyfriend (the engineer...) ha! But maybe that's why I find these moments so enchanting. The beauty in the natural.   

No comments:

Post a Comment